NIXON JACKET - EVERGREEN TARTANSale
Please note, sale items can not be exchanged or returned unless the item is deemed faulty.
Please contact us (we’re here to help!) with any questions regarding style or fit before purchasing items, as we want you to make purchasing decisions you're happy with!
Please ensure you've read our full return policy here before making your purchase.
A true Kuwaii winter classic: Kuwaii are proud to introduce the Nixon Jacket in their soft colour palette for AW21 — they may have created the perfect winter coat with this piece.
It’s flattering, versatile and incredibly comfortable, all while still being warm and cosy enough to see you through the winter months, and light enough to layer during the rest of the year.
It ticks all the boxes we look for when investing in a new coat
– the sleeves are wide enough to fit many layers underneath for the coldest days, it can be worn from day to night with ease, and is just the right length to put the finishing touch on any outfit. The Nixon Jacket is the perfect addition to a practical and beautiful wardrobe
– a true investment piece to treasure lovingly in your wardrobe for many seasons to come.
- Closes with a concealed front fastening
- Luxurious satin lining
- Dropped shoulder line
- Long sleeves perfect for cuffing
- Curved, front patch pockets
- Hemline finishes at thigh-length
Made in Melbourne
- The Nixon Jacket is a relaxed, slightly oversized fit through the shoulders and body.
- We recommend taking your true size for a relaxed fit that is perfect for layering, or sizing down for a more structured, fitted look.
- Adual is 181cm tall or 5’11” and is a Kuwaii size 8/S. Her measurements are: bust 83cm / waist 65cm / hips 94cm. Adual wears an 8/S in this style.
- Natasha is 180cm tall or 5’11” and is a Kuwaii size 16/XL. Her measurements are: bust 104cm / waist 86cm / hips 110cm. Natasha wears a 16/XL in this style.
40% Wool, 60% Polyester
- Dry clean only
- This garment can be dry cleaned at a trusted, environmentally friendly dry cleaner
- Do not hand wash or machine wash
- Do not bleach, tumble dry, wring, spin or soak.
- Roll in towel to absorb excess water, reshape & dry flat without delay.
- Cool iron.
- Some pilling may occur.