STILL LIFE DRAWING - ALICE OEHRSold Out
Still Life Drawing is a creative drawing activity book filled with quick, achievable and fun exercises from graphic artist and designer Alice Oehr.
It takes inspiration from the traditions of still life drawing, helping you to create artworks with what you have on hand and encouraging you to slow down and notice the world around you.
With Still Life Drawing, learn to:
– Use uncomplicated techniques to represent objects on paper,
– Experiment with pattern and colour,
– Create texture with different mediums: collage, paint or even pixels,
– Take the time to appreciate the small things and build creativity into your routines,
– And of course use artistic license and find your own style.
– So many people say they can’t draw, but everyone can.
Still Life Drawing reminds us that putting pen to paper is a simple pleasure, available to anyone. And when it comes to combining colours, playing with pattern and exploring shapes, there are no rules. Taking inspiration from the objects we encounter is a great place to start, and can help us to find creativity and meaning in our everyday lives.