THE POOP SONG - ERIC LITWIN
From bestselling author and musician Eric Litwin comes a satisfyingly silly song about a topic kids find hilarious and parents find necessary. "Everybody's pooping all day long. That's why we sing the pooping song!" Find out how cats, pelicans, space aliens, and even dinosaurs poop in this rollicking, rhyming verse that's sure to elicit giggles and sing-alongs. With plenty of hilarious pictures and a catchy, inspiring chorus that encourages young children to use the potty, this goofy, laugh-out-loud book is the go-to potty training title that every family needs.
• REAL HELP FOR POTTY TRAINING: Potty training can seem endless and difficult, and this song finds a way to talk about it to kids with a playful, light touch.
• FUNNY BUT NOT GROSS: The humor in this book is silly, not disgusting, while still maintaining the giggle factor that ultimately comes from a song about poop.
• LEARNING THROUGH SONG: Research shows that teaching kids through song is an effective way to help them learn and retain important concepts.
• EVERYONE LOVES MR. ERIC: The author of Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes and other best-loved songs and stories, Eric Litwin is an award-winning musician and writer whose books have sold over 13 million copies since 2010. He's a popular performer who visits hundreds of schools every year.
• CREATED WITH EARLY CHILDHOOD LITERACY IN MIND: A former elementary school teacher, Eric has a degree in early childhood literacy. All of his books interweave traditional reading methods such as sight-words and phonetics with interactive methods such as music, singing, movement, rhyme, rhythm, call-and-response, and repetition, to make reading a fun and successful experience.
• Parents, caregivers, and grandparents
• Early childhood educators
• Fans of Everyone Poops, Once Upon a Potty, and other potty training books
• Fans of Pete the Cat, Groovy Joe, and other books by Eric Litwin
• Fans of silly picture books and stories with animals