WE'RE HIRING - VACENT POSITIONS
Casual Retail Assistant: 2-3day p/week including weekends
A Quirk of Fate is a busy boutique in the heart of Northcote with a strong focus on providing outstanding customer service and unique products. If you're a passionate and driven self-starter with strong retail experience, and have a passion for small business A Quirk of Fate is a perfect company for you.
We are searching for an experienced, highly motivated and reliable Sales Assistant to join our team of customer service superstars 2-3 days per week including weekends.
To be considered for this position, you must;
- Have previous retail experience
- Be a team player
- Have strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Superior customer service skills, with the ability to engage with customers and provide a genuine sales approach
- Be highly determined, with an ambitious drive to achieve targets
- Be able to work independently, displaying initiative and a strong ability to prioritise and multitask
- Proficient in stock management and data entry
- Be well presented
- Display strong communications skills
- Be punctual and reliable
We’re seeking someone who has a particular passion for supporting local designers, makers and small business and who understands what our business is about. Knowledge of the brands that we stock is a bonus.
Experience with the following is advantageous;
- Vend (Lightspeed) point of sale
- Social Media management
- Visual Merchandising
Working weekends and availability over the Christmas period (Nov-Jan) is essential.
If you think that you’re the right candidate for the position please e-mail a cover letter detailing your interest in the position and outlining your availability and a copy of your CV to Kylie at email@example.com
Applications close November 25, 2023